Effective Date: March 9, 2016
Personal Information Defined
Browsing the Website
If You browse through the Website without entering any Personal Information, SkillZDr will automatically gather and store certain information about Your visit. This information does not identify You personally and cannot be linked back to You unless You decide at some point to identify Yourself. If You are only browsing, SkillZDr may collect the following information (whenever possible): IP address, domain name, the type of browser and operating system used to access the Website, the date and time You access the Website, the pages You visit (click-through), and if You linked to the Website from another website, the address of that website as well as additional information related to Your visit. SkillZDr uses Your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Website.
Personal Information SkillZDr Collects
SkillZDr collects the following Personal Information that You submit voluntarily. Creating an Account requires You to provide SkillZDr with Your name, e-mail address, physical addresses, telephone number, children’s names, and a password of Your choice. In order to best provide services, SkillDr may also collect information regarding Your child such as gender, age, abilities, instrument specific information, physical restrictions, learning challenges, and aptitude levels, and SkillZDr may also collect information about your home (space, facilities, lighting, materials and/or equipment) and other “need to know” information which you may choose to provide SkillZDr. After registering, You will be required to submit credit card information in order to purchase Services.
SkillZDr does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Do not sign up for an Account if You are under the age of 18.
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information You submit to SkillZDr is used by us to provide with the Services, to respond to requests that You make, to improve our Services, and to operate, maintain, and improve the features, functionality, performance, and support of the Services.
SkillZDr uses the Personal Information that its gathers about You for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to You, to communicate with You about Your use of the Services, to respond to Your inquiries, to fulfill Your orders, and for other customer service purposes, which may include communicating with You via email
- To tailor the content and information that SkillZDr may send or display to You, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize Your experiences while using the Website or the Services
- For customer loyalty programs
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, SkillZDr may use Your information, such as Your email address, to send You news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact You about products or information SkillZDr thinks may interest You. SkillZDr also may use the information that SkillZDr learns about You to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use the Website and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to improve the Website and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes
Third Party E-Commerce Solutions Provider
SkillZDr uses Paypal, as our e-commerce solutions provider. SkillZDr will collect and disclose Your billing information to Paypal for the purpose of processing your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose.
You may opt out of email and other marketing communications at any time by contacting SkillZDr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Legal Obligation to Disclose
Changing Personal Information
You may change Your Personal Information (i.e., email address) by logging into Your Account and editing Your Account information. You may also request that Your Account be terminated and that Your Personal Information be deleted by sending an email to email@example.com. Any termination of Your account may involve deletion of Your Account information from SkillZDr’s live databases and all the information and data stored for such Account in the Services. SkillZDr will not have any liability whatsoever to You for any termination of Your account or related deletion of Your information.
On occasion SkillZDr will make available to potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners aggregated results from research it has conducted regarding visitors to the Website. SkillZDr may count, track, and aggregate visitor activity into our analysis of general traffic flows to the Website and may merge this information into group data, which may then be shared on an aggregated basis with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners. In such case, SkillZDr will only provide demographic information on an aggregated basis and does not disclose individual reader information.
Links to Other Web Sites
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes